Mental Health

Mental health and wellbeing

If you're feeling stressed, anxious or depressed, or just want to feel happier, we're here to help.

We know it can be a little scary but please tell us if you're struggling with your mental health. Speak with your GP, or contact the specialist service Wiltshire IAPT (Improved Access to Psychological Therapies) Service who can offer specialist therapies.

A referral from a GP is not necessary in order to see a Psychological Therapist.

Sessions can be offered individually within the the surgery or through taught courses and a variety of other self help options at another locations

Please see the Primary Care Psychology Service Website for more information.


CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) for patients under 18 years old

If your under 18 and have concerns, or you have concerns about your child please speak with your GP to discuss the best way forward

You can find out more about CAMHS here:


Chippenham Bereavement Help Point: Click here


Please see this link below for additional counselling services provided outside the NHS: