"Modern general practice with traditional values"
The practice was established in 1830 at the Corner House in the Market Place in Chippenham and nearly 200 years later eight partners and four salaried GPs work from the purpose-built premises forming Rowden Surgery.
We look after over 16500 patients within our catchment area and we pride ourselves on our doctor/patient relationships and inclusivity. We have fought very hard to maintain our Personal List system. This means that every patient and family, has a named doctor from the moment of their registration who is responsible for co-ordinating their care. We believe that continuity of a doctor is key to good practice and delivering a high quality personal consultation remains the cornerstone of our care.
Rowden Surgery lies adjacent to Chippenham Community Hospital and provides an attractive and effective environment for patients and staff. All facilities for our patients are at ground level with easy access including a disability friendly car park.