Ordering Prescriptions Online - SystmOnline
SystmOnline is the main way to order prescriptions. If you are having problems with this system, you can still email us at email@example.com to request your prescription and send us any non-urgent queries.
We do not accept requests for prescriptions over the telephone for safety reasons.
Please see this page for more information:
If you have already registered for this service, please click on the link below to order your repeat prescription:
To Request Repeat Prescriptions
We do not accept requests for prescriptions over the telephone for safety reasons. Repeat prescriptions may be ordered by:
- Use our secure online service - SystmOnline.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop the request slip off at the surgery (there is a mail box for when we are closed)
- Post the request to the surgery
- Several of the local pharmacies offer a 'one stop service'; they will order and collect your prescription from us, then dispense your medication ready for you to collect from the pharmacy.
To Collect Your Prescription
Please allow two working days for your prescription request to be processed by the surgery. Prescriptions may be:
- Collected directly from the surgery during normal opening hours (Monday - Friday; 8:15am - 5:30pm)
- Posted to you if you include an stamped, addressed envelope with your request
- Collected by a pharmacy of your choice; let us know and we can arrange for this for you. Please remember to ask the pharmacy how much additional time they need to dispense the medication after receipt of the prescription.
Please allow a week for your prescription if you are collecting from a pharmacy.
Are you eligible for free prescriptions? Has your exemption certificate expired?
Please check the following document for more information.
Prescription Exemption Information
Please be aware that If you opt out of Summary Care Record, we will not be able to send your prescription to a pharmacy electronically. Opting out of this will not stop you from being able to order your prescriptions online.