No worries is a confidential sexual health service for young people aged 13-24, which offers;
For more information, please follow this link below:
- Easy self test kits for gonorrhoea and chlamydia testing
- Treatment for patient and partners
- Access to emergency hormonal contraception (EHC) commonly known as the morning after pill
- Follow up and signposting to other services you may need
- Sexual health risk assessment to identify young people who are vulnerable to make sure they get access to the service they need.
This service is available to patients that are registered at other practices.